Scary Fairy

 This week begins our Hallowe'en month here on SPA! 

What spooky goings on will be afoot?

Deann is our first host of the month with SCARY FAIRY


Bit like me after a few glasses of vino lol 🤣

You can visit Deann's blog Here

Keep your postcards to 6 x 4 inches
Have fun
Mandy xx

Anja is with us next week with a TOAD theme


Comments

  1. c'est vraiment très réussi et impressionnant. ma contribution se trouve là https://kwarkito.blogspot.com/2026/05/quand-mon-cerveau-decouvrait-le-monde.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. my postcard is here:
    https://stempeltanz.blogspot.com/2026/10/scary-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m sorry that my fairy isn´t that scary but dark at least:
    https://bockel24.blogspot.com/2026/10/dark-fairy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok that is one scary fairy! here's mine: https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/10/scary-fairies.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose another possibility for the theme. You see it HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that scary fairy! I have artist's block, so mine is not a standard looking fairy. My piece is on my blog here.

    Thanks for looking. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is scary but fun too. Mine is here:
    https://poeticpostcards.blogspot.com/2026/10/faerie.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Things Alice

Faces

Shakespeare